miso salmon ramen
brilliant-broth | serves 2 | prep time 2 mins | cook time 15 mins
- 1 carton itsu classic ramen brilliant'broth
- 1 sachet itsu traditional miso'easy
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 nests of egg or wheat noodles
- 1 handful sugar snap peas
- 1 packet itsu sea salt crispy seaweed thins
Oven bake the salmon at 180° with half a sachet of miso drizzled on each fillet for 12 mins.
Cook the noodles as per the packet instructions and divide between the two bowls.
Steam the sugar snap peas for 3 mins and add to the noodle bowls.
Warm the brilliant'broth in a small saucepan until piping hot.
Pour the broth over the noodles, and top with the miso salmon. Finish with torn crispy seaweed thins.